Truffle Add-On for Chocolate Heart Gift Box
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive a metal craft die set of different shaped and sized diy truffles that you can build and decorate from your favorite card stock. This set coordinates with our chocolate heart gift box and is designed to be used with the truffle/praline grid provided with the gift box. The grid creates 10 small cavities to hold your very own dimensional paper truffles. You will receive a total of 15 dies to make the most delicious looking paper truffles ever. You will be building heart shaped, oval and rectangular shaped truffles. For each truffle you can stack your truffles as high as you like, creating as much dimension as you want. You can further create dimension using different types of foam tapes or adhesives between the layers. The truffles include a bottom “paper” layer to nest your truffles into (think of a muffin wrapper), then you can use the solid shapes in combination with the matching swirl shapes, confetti shapes etc. there are endless possibilities on how you will create your very own master pieces out of paper. You can use many different layers, different mediums, different card stocks, specialty papers, your favorite bling, pearls, sequins etc. This set coordinates with our heart chocolate gift box, the scalloped heart dies and our lacy intricate heart dies as well as with any of this collections stamps and coordinating dies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.