Open Butterflies Metal Craft Dies
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of two layered intricate, Lacey open butterfly metal dies. There are beautiful details in this outlined butterfly assortment. The metal dies are perfectly sized to be matched up with all of our “spring fling” and our “home is where mom is” collection of stamps and dies and can be used as stand alone center piece dies or as accent pieces in your craft and card making projects, they are perfectly sized to fit into our new pop up vase, pop up basket and all of our slimline pop up cards as well as on all of your flat card and slimline card projects. These butterflies are substantial and easily carry a card as a center piece focal point. The larger butterfly is 2.75x2.75 and the smaller one is 2x2. Each butterfly has a bottom layer and an intricate top layer to create beautiful intricately detailed butterflies without the bulk of other multi layered butterflies. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers like vellum or mirror card stock to create luxurious butterflies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.