PREORDER - ships 12/09 A7 Layering Butterfly Add-On Craft Metal Die Set
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now on a preferred preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship this item to you on or around 12/09. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around 12/09.
This Metal Craft die set is an add-on die for our very new A7 Pop Up Stand, designed by Scrappy Tails. This butterfly die has three pieces. A large back layer, a beautifully detailed lace top layer with incredible wing details and the bodice of the butterfly. This butterfly is also a stand alone die and a perfect addition to your butterfly die collection. The die demands attention as a center piece on any large card, including A7 cards and especially on a large square shaped card (like a 6x6 card for example). It can also be used to make beautiful butterfly shaped greeting cards as well. You can use this butterfly with our new A7 pop up stand (sold separately) which allows the stand and your multi layer butterflies to fold flat in an envelope and pop into a standing pop up display once the recipient removes it from the mailing envelope. The hidden mechanism of the stand helps it pop up and stand up. To learn more about the standing base (sold separately), please check out our blog posts and YouTube channel tutorials. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.