A7 Storefront - Flower Shop Add-On Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an Add-on Metal Craft die that coordinates with our interactive A7 sized store front / little shop house pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing. This set transforms your little storefront/ house/ shop into a neighborhood flower shop. There are many dies included in this set, including a store front window shape, two different sentiment words that each spell out the word “flower and florist” There is a cute bicycle, a trendy flower stand, mini pots, mini vases, mini baskets, mini hanging baskets, a cactus, a green leaf plant, several blooms, pretty much everything you need for a super detailed and cute Flower Shop. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the cards with other items from the collection or with stamps, dies and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these house cards can be dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other store front related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well with this little shop. The Sentiments stamp and coordinating die set is especially fun as you can add beautiful messaging to your cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.