Slimline Flower Stand Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
21 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an interactive Slimline sized flower stand pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 3.5x8 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing in an A9 or A10 business sized envelope. This craft die cuts out a basic slimline flower stand shape. We recommend to cut the flower stand base once from heavyweight card stock, and the three hidden mechanism need to be cut several times. This card can achieve different dimensions and a different pop up effect depending on how many mechanisms are utilized. Please follow our blog and watch our YouTube videos for inspiration and assembly instructions. At minimum one must cut at least two of the long mechanisms and two of the shortest mechanisms, but there are other combinations depending on the depth you like to achieve and / or if you want to assemble mini slimline cards that can also be build with this die set. There are also two rectangle dies included, two banners and one window shape. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the cards with other items from the collection or with stamps, dies and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these slimline flower stand cards can be dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other store front related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well with this little shop. The Sentiments stamp and coordinating die set is especially fun as you can add beautiful messaging to your cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.