Hey there friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here, and wow did I have fun making this card. Unfortunately, I made it while working so no video was made. I did use new products from the new Scrappy Tails Crafts "Home is Where Mom is" collection that will be available for purchase on Friday, March 12th! For now, here's a sneak peak at two new die sets, "Slimline Brick Background" and "Flying Butterflies."
- First I cut a card base from Accent Opaque 120lb cardstock. If you're wondering, my cardbase is 8.75" x 3.75".
- I then used a panel of Grey Recollections 110lb cardstock and cut it out using the Slimline Brick Die.
- I cut a panel 8.5" x 3.5" from Chinese Red Cardstock to lay underneath the brick cut to simulate the bricks while the grey was the grout.
- The vines are from the Assorted Leaves Metal Die Set
- I then cut the NEW Flying Butterflies Die Set. This die set includes 4 individual dies. You get the butterfly outline and the shadow layer for each butterfly! I used Black Suede Cardstock to cut the top layer, and then added double side adhesive to my back panel which was 120lb cardstock and cut that out.
- I peeled the backing from the adhesive, which was on the front of the panel, adhered the black panel and then sprinkled glitter over the top, and burnished it in with a paintbrush.
- when putting this card together I used my GlueDots Tape Runner.
- The last thing I did was adhere the Hello sentiment, which was part of the Slimline Shadowbox Die Set.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. Be sure to visit the Scrappy Tails Instagram page and Youtube channel for more sneak week inspiration! Mark your calendars, This new release will be available on March 12!
Disclosure: The links above are affiliate links. If you decide to use these links to shop, you are supporting LeeAnn in her crafting venture - thank you! She may receive a small portion of the sale, at no extra cost to you. These products are endorsed by LeeAnn, and I hope you will love them too.
Follow LeeAnn on Social Media!