Assorted Christmas Leaves Metal Craft Die
13 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of several Christmas/ winter leaf-shaped metal dies. There are beautiful details in this leaf assortment. The leaves are perfectly sized to be matched up with our poinsettia stamps, hot foils and dies and can be used as fillers and accent pieces in your craft and card making projects. You will receive a nice sized Christmas/winter leaf assortment, including a large pine needle sprig, a single pine needle, some holly leaves, a large berry sprig that you can add your favorite red or white berries too. There are also two different sized pine cones with a top and bottom layer for additional dimension and a few other winter sprigs and branches. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.