Flower Vase Pop Up Card Die
24 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a PRE-ORDER ITEM - ready to ship on May 14th Product description:
This is an interactive pop up vase craft die to create an A7 sized, 360 degree, octagon shaped flower vase pop up card with the measurements of 5 inches wide, up to 7 inches high and 2.5 inches deep, when opened. The card measures 5x7 inches when folded flat and can be decorated up to 6 3/4 inches high in order to fit a standard A7 envelope. Folded flat the 360 flower vase “octagon box” fits a standard A7 envelope. Included are the following dies:
- The main flower vase pop up ocatagon craft die used to cut a pop up vase box (must cut two panels for one box)
- One bridge, used to hold and pop up interactive images (May cut up to four bridges for a full display)
- Two heart lace decorative panels to accent your box (The lace design can be cut up to 8 times to decorate the right side panels)
- Two plain rectangle dies to fit on the octagon sides to decorate the vase with designer pattern papers or to use as a double layer with the heart lace or the word dies
- Letters to spell the words “LOVE” and “XOXO”. Those letters can be cut into decorative panels, directly into the vase or the letters can be added to decorate your vase
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- To assemble the octagon vase, cut the main panel twice, fold the score lines and connect the tabs of the panels to each other’s panels to create a three dimensional octagon shaped box. Fold down the left, right and front panel.
Please note: Use strong double sided adhesive to connect both pieces together. To make your Pop up box strong and long lasting, we recommend 100lb to 110lb card-stock.
- Cut up to four bridges, fold on the score lines, attach strong double sided adhesive and place bridges inside the pop up box side panels, ensuring strong bond with the sides of the box
- Cut the single open panels, if desired from colored, or designer pattern paper to create a beautiful design.
- Cut the fancy decorative panels to create your own intricate patterns with heart lace or with word dies provided
- Once your vase is assembled, feel free to adore and embellish your project with stamped images, embellishments, and or die-cut images. You can attach images straight to the bridges or use acrylic sticks to create a floating design element or to suspend images in the air. You can work around the vase creating a 360 degree design (please pay close attention on how the vase closes and try not to go over the edge of the vase when folded flat to ensure that the vase will fit the envelope. Please ensure that images are not overhanging each other.
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed pop up vase instructions, feel free to watch one of our pop up vase videos on youtube.