A7 Spiderweb Frame Hot Foil Cover Plate
Product description: This A7 (5x7 inch) sized hot foil plate is designed to be hotfoiled to an A7 card base. It includes a beautiful Halloween Spiderweb design that has an open oval in the center to highlight your sentiment or please feel free to layer other images into the hot...
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
- This A7 (5x7 inch) sized hot foil plate is designed to be hotfoiled to an A7 card base. It includes a beautiful Halloween Spiderweb design that has an open oval in the center to highlight your sentiment or please feel free to layer other images into the hot foil plate.
- Also included are the hot foil plates to foil the words “Spooky Greetings”. There is also a round hot foil spiderweb and two small spiders
- High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly manufactured in the USA
- This hot foil set coordinates with our “Harvest Blessings/ Halloween collection” and would look great inside our older A7 interactive book pop up cards.
- Just pick your favorite card stock and your favorite foil color and enjoy the gorgeous details you can only achieve with hot foiling
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.