A7 Aloha Tropical Leave Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die creates a beautiful A7 sized Cover Plate/ Frame Plate design. There are beautiful jungle inspired tropical and exotic leaves arranged all the way around this generously sized leave frame. You can design your favorite A7 cards (5x7 inch) with this coverplate. The coverplate will leave a small border around your A7 card, you can then decorate the inside of your coverplate, add flowers, add multiple layers of different green leaves all the way around or maybe add your favorite tropical bird to this frame. This would be great to frame In a beautiful photograph yo memorialize a special family vacation time. The frame includes the word Aloha in the center, which has its own generous shadow and can definitely add a beautiful detail to any card. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well. We always love to add new products to our existing pop up cards. This set would be a beautiful addition for our A7 pop up book card from our June 2021 collection.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.