Layered Plumeria Metal Craft Die
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft Die is a layered plumeria flower set. This is an intricate die set with one very large background die, resembling a plumeria bush, which includes gorgeous leaves all around and which is perforated to help you layer the gorgeous plumeria flowers on top. There are a total of 9 individual plumeria that can be layered onto the bush. Each one is unique and lifelike. We did not want to create symmetrical blooms, but rather flowers of different sizes, shapes and different bloom stages to make these truly lifelike and as realistic as possible. Once you layer your blooms on, you will have little “spider like” inner blooms and even flower centers to add. These flowers are for paper piece lovers and die cut lovers. Florals will overlap to create dimension. Working with dimensional foam tape can create a rounded plumeria bush look. Even the leaves have second layers to add color and dimension. Of course the blooms can be used individually and independent of the background die, since the flowers are just remarkably beautiful. The plumeria is large and Demands to be the center piece on any cards or on scrapbook layouts. Check out some of our sample cards to see the dimension and impeccable detail on these flowers. This is a more expensive die die to the size of Metal material that is involved in bringing you these lifelike and realistic flowers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.