Friendly Mini Ghosts Metal Craft Die
28 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Halloween Mini Ghost Metal Craft die set includes nine super adorable mini ghosts. The sizes of the mini ghosts vary between 1/2 and 1 inches in height. They are small enough to be used as a group. Each one is slightly different, and they are all together super adorable and priced extremely well. Add little dimensional google eyes to make these little cuties irresistibly adorable. Please take a look at our beautiful design team projects to see how to add these super cute mini ghosts to your favorite projects, including our new barn pop up for a spooky barn. All of these halloween ghosts are specifically designed to work in conjunction with our new A7 sized barn building pop up card and with our new A7 staircase and Slimline staircase pop up dies. They are also sized to fit into our Halloween add on set for the A7 storefront/house dies from our March 2022 release. How cute are these ghosts hiding behind windows and doors. The ghosts will easily fit onto all of your flat greeting card projects as well. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, cards for children and grandchildren etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.