PREORDER - ships 12/09 A7 Layering Owl Metal Craft Die
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This product has been very popular and is now confirmed on preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship it to you on or around December 9th, 2023. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order ships on or around December 9th, 2023.
This Metal Craft die set is a very cool layering owl die set. This owl demands attention and looks incredibly cool once completely layered up. This owl comes with quite a few layering pieces and will take a little time to assemble, but is so much fun to put together. It can be a very different looking owl depending on your chosen colors. Using heavyweight card stocks and foam tape can easily create a very cool owl ephemera piece and depending on the final thickness it could even be a heavy duty chipboard piece. The owl comes with two sets of eyes, a spooky eye as well as a sweet and friendly eye. This is a very generously sized die that would look phenomenal on the front of an A7 card or fill an A2 card front completely. This owl is definitely a focal point on your card and a must have addition to your other Scrappy Tails layering bird die collection.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.