Breast Cancer Awareness Stamp & Coordinating Die
13 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
- This is a 3x4 inch Clear, High-quality photopolymer stamp set, proudly manufactured in the USA, commemorating breast cancer awareness month October 2022.
- ALL profits from the sale of this exclusive stamp and die set will be donated to two National cancer Hospitals, where my mom (Florida) and fellow crafter Meredith Rosevelt were treated (Washington State). Help us raise awareness and also raise money for our cancer hospitals locally to make a difference for someone, who is currently fighting
- This set includes several bold encouragement sentiments for patients, friends and or colleagues either “fighting the fight” currently or who is celebrating survivorship
- The word strips are specifically designed to be stamped on the exclusive two piece ribbon die that is only available in this set. The longer sentiments are slightly curved to follow the ribbon die specifically
- The layering ribbon die is about 4 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide at its widest points and demands attention on any get well soon, thinking of you or encouragement card for a breast cancer fighter/survivor
- While the die set was designed specifically for “pink” breast cancer cards, the ribbon of course can be used in other colors to commemorate or celebrate other important causes, ie yellow for military families etc.
Directions for stamp use:
- Gently remove the clear stamp from the backing sheet and add the stamp to an acrylic stamp block
- Apply your favorite ink to the surface of the stamp
- Stamp your image on desired paper or cardstock
- Clean stamp with baby wipe or stamp shammy
- Replace stamp back on the backer sheet on store for future use
- Color or embellish your images
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.