A2 Butterfly Frame Hot Foil Plate And Coordinating Metal Craft Die Bundle
15 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a combo set, which includes the A2 Butterfly Frame Hot Foil Plate as well as the coordinating Metal Craft Die set
The A2 Butterfly Frame Hot Foil Plate includes several images, including a modern foiling frame, perfectly sized to frame out your standard A2 sized cards. Also included are several gorgeous butterflies in different shapes and sizes. Hot foil as many or as few of them as you like and add them to your frame as additional embellishments or use them independent of the frame.They are each a gorgeous addition to any of your spring time craft projects.
- High-quality hot foil embossing proudly manufactured here in the USA
- This hot foil set coordinates with our “Heartfelt Wings” collection
- Just pick your favorite card stock and your favorite foil color and enjoy the gorgeous details you can only achieve with hot foiling
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.