A7 Book Pop Up Metal Craft Die
23 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an interactive A7 sized book pop up card, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled. This craft die cuts out a basic book shape, which we recommend to cut twice from heavyweight card stock. You will also receive a foldable connector piece that is 7 inches long and must be cut twice at 7 inch length and twice at 4.5 inch length, which allows you to accordion fold your pop up pages for your pop up book. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the inside of the cards. This basic pop up book includes several book decoration elements including two ornate book corners, an A7 and an A2 frame lit, and a lock and key (to create a secretive diary for example). The book pop up cards can be trimmed down to your favorite card size - it comes as an A7 book, but trimmed down you can achieve an A2, a mini slimline or a 5 inch square book as well.
keep in mind, these books are very dimensional and to preserve the beauty of the book, we recommend hand delivering your books, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.