A7 Theatre / Window Curtain Cover Plate Metal Craft Die with Ballerina
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is a beautiful 5x7 inch A7 sized Theater/window curtain coverplate metal die. This die cuts out a “theater curtain frame”, which adds beautiful dimension and texture to all of your A7 cards. Also included are some added bonuses that can be used on their own or in conjunction with the coverplate/frame die. I provided a large sized spot light die, a left and right curtain tassel and a beautiful little ballerina. This die was specifically designed to coordinate with the A7 sized book pop up card. The curtain can be used to decorate the front or interior of your book pop up die. This theater curtain/ window curtain due is awesome for all other paper craft projects and can even be used as a stencil for additional functionality. This will also look awesome in your favorite A7 flat card designs.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.