Layering Flamingo Pair Metal Craft Die
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die creates a beautiful exotic flamingo pair, one facing right and one facing left. The flamingoes have a base layer and a couple smaller layers to shape wings, beak and eyes. You can layer various colors of feathers to create beautiful multi layer and multi dimensional flamingoes. You can also use your favorite coloring medium and color in your base layer flamingo to your liking. Please take a look at our beautiful design team projects to see how to add these magnificent, well sized birds to your favorite projects. The flamingoes are large enough to be the center piece of an A7 or larger card especially with other decorative elements and as a flamingo pair. They could look great on a slimline, large square card or a mini slimline. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.