Hot Foil Poinsettia and Coordinating Metal Craft Die Bundle
Product description: This is a beautiful hot foil poinsettia set with intricate flower details. Included are three poinsettias that are large center piece flowers ranging from 2 inches to 3.5 inches in size. There are also two beautiful leaves to coordinate with the flowers. High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly...
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Hot foil plate
- This is a beautiful hot foil poinsettia set with intricate flower details.
- Included are three poinsettias that are large center piece flowers ranging from 2 inches to 3.5 inches in size. There are also two beautiful leaves to coordinate with the flowers.
- High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly manufactured in the USA
- This bundle set includes both the hit foil poinsettia plate as well as the coordinating die set, which allows you to cut your hot foiled poinsettias with a small white edge
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook