Paris Eiffel Tower Craft Metal Die
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Paris themed Metal Craft die set includes all the Paris must haves- of course the Eiffel Tower, a beautiful three prong gas lantern, just like you will find along the Seine river in Paris and an adorable little vintage bicycle, complete with a basket full of baquettes. This is an adorable set to commemorate a trip to Paris. You will get a lot of use out of this set beyond Paris…The lanterns can be used on beautiful Christmas cards as well and the bike is very versatile for all your fun spring and summer cards. Let’s celebrate Paris…. Because Paris is always a good idea.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.