Triple Christmas Ornament Hot Foil Plate
13 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Hot foil plate
- This well sized Christmas Ornament hot foil plate is designed to be hot-foiled. You can hot-foil directly onto your card or use the coordinating dies (sold separately) to cut out your image(s) and adhere to your project.
- Choose one or more hot foiled ornaments for your project. The set includes a bell shaped ornament, a fancy tear drop ornament and a round circle ornament with lovely hot foiled details. A single (individual) ornament would make a beautiful centerpiece on an A2 sized card panel or use multiple ornaments on an A7 or slimline card front panel
- High-quality hot foil embossing proudly manufactured here in the USA
- This hot foil set coordinates with our “Candlelight Christmas collection” and would look great suspended from the roof of our new A7 lantern die set or inside our older A7 interactive book pop up cards.
- Just pick your favorite card stock and your favorite foil color and enjoy the gorgeous details you can only achieve with hot foiling
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.