Hot Foil Christmas Word Collection Ornament
Product description: This is a good sized ornament about 3.5 to 4 inches in diameter that will emboss hot foil onto your desired card-stock or paper High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly manufactured in the USA Included is a beautifully illustrated Christmas ornament that is adorned by many Christmas sayings...
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Hot foil plate
- This is a good sized ornament about 3.5 to 4 inches in diameter that will emboss hot foil onto your desired card-stock or paper
- High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly manufactured in the USA
- Included is a beautifully illustrated Christmas ornament that is adorned by many Christmas sayings or Christmas inspired words in different fonts and letter sizes for a really pretty compilation - perfect for your card projects (this set coordinates with our “Snow Globe Flurries Collection” and was intended to be combined with any of the holiday/winter essential metal dies, or the ornament can be suspended inside the A7’Snow globe pop up card. Important disclosure: in order for the ornament to spin, the ornament hook must be removed from the top or the ornament would be too large. The ornaments are also beautiful in combination with our Christmas assorted leaf set and our outline poinsettia die from the August 2021 die collection.
- The ornament is perfectly sized for A2 or A7 card panels for traditional flat cards as well. The image is a center focal point and the foiling us gorgeous.
- This set can also be used to create beautiful Christmas tree ornaments or lovely tags for your favorite gifts
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook