Hot Foil A7 Sized Sheet Music Plate
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Hot foil plate
This item has been very popular and is currently on preorder. Please place your order today and we will ship your order to you on or around December 20, 2022. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items then please note that your entire order will ship on or around December 20, 2022.
- This is a beautiful A7 sized sheet music hot foil plate, perfectly sized to add hot foiled sheet music to your card projects. These are hot foil music notes will emboss hot foil onto your desired card-stock or paper
- High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly manufactured in the USA
- Included is a beautifully illustrated sheet music plate - perfect for your card projects (this set coordinates with our “Snow Globe Flurries Collection” and was intended to be combined with the Nutcracker Ballet images to celebrate the beautiful music by Tchaikovsky).
- These music notes would be fun all year around for projects throughout all seasons, especially birthday or celebratory cards.
- Sheet music is perfectly sized for A7 card panels, but may be repeatedly foiled for larger backgrounds or cut down for smaller projects or backgrounds
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook