A7 Storefront 3D Mechanism For Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
28 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive two identical Metal craft dies that are used in conjunction with the interactive A7 sized store front / little shop house pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing. This die here is used with a rubber band to create an automatic popping mechanism that allows the storefront house to automatically pop open when the recipient takes the card out of the envelope. This mechanism must be die cut twice and each die cut must be placed inside the bottom diagonal of the storefront/shop pop up card. In order for this mechanism to close the little house/shop must be solid with decorations along the outside parameter of the house only. If there are open areas in the card base, ie windows or doors cut out of the house shaped die, then this mechanism here will not work. To learn how to assemble the mechanism and use it in your card projects, please follow the Scrappy Tails Crafts blog and YouTube channels for detailed instructions, tutorials etc. this mechanism will work with some (but definitely not with all) of Scrappy Tails Crafts past and present pop up die sets.
Keep in mind, these pop up cards (especially those that have a rubber band activated pop up mechanism inside) will be very dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other store front related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well with this little shop. The Sentiments stamp and coordinating die set is especially fun as you can add beautiful messaging to your cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.