A7 Storefront Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This popular item is now on preorder. Please purchase this item now and then this item will be ready to be shipped to you on or around July 22nd, 2022. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around July 22nd, 2022.
You will receive an interactive A7 sized store front / little shop house pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing. This craft die cuts out a basic little house/ store front/ shop shape. This house can just be decorated around the outside or you can cut windows and doors into the house and create a little sneak peak inside the store. There is also a separate stand alone die (must be purchased separately), that makes this house pop into shape right out of the recipient’s envelope, through a hidden mechanism.
We recommend to cut the house base twice from heavyweight card stock, the roof once, and the hidden roof mechanism once. There are many other dies included in this set, including a bridge that can be used to hold images inside the house card if the house/ shop is used as a traditional pop up card. There are other elements as well including one store front window shape, a door shape, shelving for the inside of your store, a roof sign holder to name your store etc. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the cards with other items from the collection or with stamps, dies and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these house cards can be dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other store front related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well with this little shop. The Sentiments stamp and coordinating die set is especially fun as you can add beautiful messaging to your cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.