Garden Stand Flowers Metal Craft Die
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now on preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship this item to you on or around July 19th, 2022. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around July 19th, 2022.
You will receive a beautiful collection of metal craft dies to create beautiful garden flower displays. This set was designed to coordinate and compliment our new slimline flower stand pop up card, but can also be used with other Scrappy Tails products, with different craft supplies already in your stash or as stand alone dies. You receive a large assortment of very detailed garden flowers. Attach the many different blooms to little grass bundles or bushes. You can multi layer these blooms for additional details and dimensions. Also included is a small fence and a small garden bench l, that coordinate with the flowers. As with all products, you can decorate the cards with other items from the collection or with stamps, dies and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these cards produced with our interactive or dimensional card designs can be dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other store front related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well with this little shop. The Sentiments stamp and coordinating die set is especially fun as you can add beautiful messaging to your cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.