6x8 English Christmas Village Coordinating Die
12 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an optional add-on for our new A7 Lantern Pop Up Die. You can use these three different panels to decorate the rectangular side panels of your lantern. You will receive three different panels, one jumping reindeer panel, one pine tree panel and one panel with two large snowflakes. Use just one style and cut it four times or mix and match different panels.This die set requires that you purchase the A7 Lantern Pop Up Die card separately.
This is the coordinating die set for the English Christmas Village 6x8 stamp set. After stamping your English Christmas Village stamp images, you can use the matching coordinating dies to easily and cleanly cut out your stamped images. A small white edge will be left around your stamped images.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.