A7 Coffee Mug Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
14 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an interactive A7 sized coffee mug pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing. This craft die cuts out a basic coffee mug shape, which we recommend to cut the base once from heavyweight card stock or pretty pattern paper and several of the other dies contained in the set must be cut twice from heavy weight card-stock including the hidden spring mechanism, the cup handles and the hidden bridges. You will also receive a foldable connector piece that resembles a saucer plate and a small circle resembling the coffee insert for the top of the mug along with two different sized and shaped whipped creams that can be popped up through the center of the open mug. Your saucer plate includes several scripty metal die cut words that are shaped to be adhered along the outer edge of the saucer. You can build two different sentiments that read “sending a hug in a mug” or “thanks a latte”. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the cards with other items from the collection or with stamps, dies and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these coffee mugs are very dimensional and to preserve the beauty of the mug, we recommend hand delivering your mugs, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other coffee related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well with this mug. The Coffee Sentiments stamp and coordinating die set is especially fun as you can label your mugs “His and Hers” or “Mrs and Mr”.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.