A7 Octagon Geometric Pop Up Vase Metal Craft Die
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is currently on preorder. Please place your order today and we will ship this item to you on or around January 16, 2023. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your order will ship in its entirety on or around January 16, 2023.
You will receive an interactive A7 sized eight sided octagon geometric shaped vase pop up card Metal craft die, which will fit into a 5x7 inch envelope when completely assembled (as long as popped up elements do not exceed 5 inches in height). The vase can be folded flat for easy mailing or the vases can be gifted as home decor pieces permanently popped open. This craft die cuts out a beautiful eight sided large geometric vase shape. This vase can be decorated three different ways, with the beautiful trapeze shaped geometrical and decorative die panels (that are included) or with your favorite patterned paper, card-stock or ink blended panels. Take a look at some of our beautiful vase designs for inspiration. You can pop up a beautiful sentiment or add a sentiment to the front face of your vase. We include two extra dies in this set, which allows you to add a bottom to your 8 sided geometric vase, which will create a permanent three dimensional vase that can be gifted as a flower bouquet versus just a card. You can I close the larger side of the octagon which creates a bold and classic vase shape, or you can invert the vase and enclose the smaller opening to create a shape similar to a pot used for a potted plant. How cute would it be to put a real small flower pot inside and decorate it with your favorite pattern paper…
We recommend to cut the base vase panels from heavyweight card stock and the decorative panels can be cut from any paper of your choice. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the cards with other items from the collection or with stamps, dies and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these vase cards can be dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.