A7 Spiderweb Oval Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is a Spiderweb Oval complete with an intricate spiderweb designed within an oval shape with both a small spider and a really large spider. The larger spider can be layered on top of the oval and would in that case cover the entire height of the oval in order to appear to be hanging in the web. This is a very generously sized die that would look phenomenal on the front of an A7 card or fill an A2 card front completely. This oval is definitely a statement piece and would look very cool as a focal point cut from glitter or mirror card stock or using specialty silk papers or even white card stock to mimic a real spiderweb. This has a bit of a vintage gothic Halloween look and could be sparkled up with craft rhinestones or craft pearls for a really cool design.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.