Fall Assorted Leaves Set Metal Craft Die
8 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft Die is a large assortment of beautiful Fall/Harvest leaves. You will receive several different sized Fall leaves that allow you to paper-piece the ”leaf skeleton” on top of the solid leaf for a two-toned effect. These leaves coordinate well with all of the Harvest Blessings collection, especially with our Wild Sunflower Stamp Set, our Layering Sunflower Dies and our stenciled sunflower collection. They are large for layering and filling your three dimensional cards. Use them in our vases, that we released in January 2021 and in June 2022. This is a stash builder that you will reach for often. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well. These leaves are the fourth and (likely) final installment of our popular leaf sets. Please check out our regular “assorted leaves” (mainly spring leaves) and our “Christmas leaves” (pine needles, winter branches, as well as our Tropical / Summer leaves (mainly palm leaves etc).
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.