Fancy Rose Oval Craft Metal Die Set
77 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die is a three piece, beautiful fancy oval rose die set and an awesome card backdrop for layering your favorite stamps and dies. Use your favorite metallic card stock or mirror finish or other specialty papers to create a gorgeous Victorian style layering element on the back of your cards or to create a mirror to add gorgeous elements in front. This set includes three individual dies, a large solid intricately framed oval (which looks like an old fashioned framed oval mirror), a single oval die to use for layering and a gorgeous die that depicts a bunch of three roses, which can be die cut as a framelet or as an inlay or be used independently as well. This elegant, fancy oval shaped die is substantial enough as a gorgeous center piece on an A7 sized card as it is a very large die set. It also looks beautiful with Scrappy Tails A7 book pop up card. Use foam tape or the second oval layer to create gorgeous dimension and elegance on your cards. The center of the oval is a perfect grounding for your favorite sayings and sentiments or to display the gorgeous tripple rose bunch. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.