Halloween Animals Metal Craft Die
10 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Halloween Animal Metal Craft die set includes six different halloween animals, including an owl, a howling wolf, a bat hanging upside down, a crow and a sitting cat as well as a walking cat. The dies each have some detailed layers for some fun paper piecing activities. You can also use your favorite coloring medium and color in your base layer of any of these animals to your liking. The sizes of the animals vary between 1.5 and 3 inches in height. They are small enough to be used as a group. Please take a look at our beautiful design team projects to see how to add these magnificent farm animals to your favorite projects, including our new barn pop up for a spooky barn. All of these halloween animals are specifically designed to work in conjunction with our new A7 sized barn building pop up card and with our new A7 staircase and Slimline staircase pop up dies. The animals will easily fit onto all of your flat greeting card projects as well. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, cards for children and grandchildren etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.