Layered Hibiscus Metal Craft Die
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is currently on preorder. Please place your order today, and we will ship your order on or around December 20, 2022. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, please note that your entire order will ship on or around December 20, 2022.
This Metal Craft Die is a layered hibiscus flower set. This is an intricate die set with two different beautiful base layer hibiscus flowers that come with gorgeous inner and outer layers to create the beautiful “flame effect” inside the hibiscus flower. One flower is stemmed with leaves (which are also double layered), the other hibiscus is just the solid flower head. You will love to work with these gorgeous, lifelike flowers. Living here in Florida, we have Hibiscus everywhere and in every color. They are truly stunning flowers and very well captured in these dies. The florals are large and can hold a center piece spot even on larger format cards or on scrapbook layouts. Check out some of our sample cards to see the dimension and impeccable detail on these flowers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.