Layered Orchid Metal Craft Die
8 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft Die is a Layered Orchid flower set. This is an intricate die set with one large orchid with a beautiful base layer flower coming off with two stems from a beautiful bottom leaf set. Each stem has the little “hair clips” on it, that you often see to connect the orchid flower to a wooden stick to support the heavy bloom sprout. At the top of the stem, you will find four overlapping open blooms, one half open bloom and then a few closed buds. For each bloom you will find two different center options, either just a small center or a spider like center. You can achieve two different orchid looks depending on which centers you choose for the middle of your blooms. They are truly stunning flowers and very well captured in these dies. The florals are large and can hold a center piece spot even on larger format cards or on scrapbook layouts. Check out some of our sample cards to see the dimension and impeccable detail on these flowers. They are especially beautiful flowers to fill out new three dimensional pop up vase cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.