Ornament Base Metal Craft Die
16 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die includes two ornament bases, a smaller and a larger one. You will receive one larger ornament base (designed to go with our A7 pop up stand die) and one slightly smaller one (designed to make smaller trees or specifically Christmas tree decor ornaments) to custom decorate your tree with fabulous home made ornaments this year. Grab your kids and/or grandkids for a fun ornament making craft weekend and have fun together making your own home decor. Consider using these trees within our A7 pop up stand die for super thick and fluffy dimension to be used as Christmas place/table settings, name card holders etc. depending on desired thickness/fullness- the trees that are placed within the A7 pop up stand can be flattened out to be mailed in a bubble mailer and a rubber band can be added to the bottom of the card base to see the Christmas tree pop into “fluff” with the snap of a rubber band. Please watch our YouTube tutorials on how to use these ornament bases to make beautiful Christmas home decor pieces this year.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.