Scary Bat Metal Craft Die
33 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is a bat image that is a little bit scarier (but not overly scary). Her wings are spread apart and you can layer the bat’s wings with a single one layer wing accent. You can also layer the main bat body and the face. The image is perfect for Halloween card making, especially for scene building and for accessorizing your favorite pop up cards with awesome Halloween images. This is definitely a must own and a great stash builder, especially if you are looking for a little bit scarier images in your collection. There are just a few layering pieces and this little bat will assemble and come together quick and easily. It is a generously sized image that will demand a presence on your larger cards. Her wing span is nearly 5 inches and while the height in the bag is under 3 inches, the bat probably looks best on an A7 card due to its width.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.