Triple Pumpkin Hot Foil Plate with Coordinating Metal Craft Dies
Product description: This well sized triple pumpkins hot foil plate is designed to be hot-foiled. You can hot-foil just one, two or all three pumpkins. The pumpkins are each individual hot foil plates. this set includes both the three hot foil pumpkins as well as the three matching coordinating Metal...
4 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
- This well sized triple pumpkins hot foil plate is designed to be hot-foiled. You can hot-foil just one, two or all three pumpkins. The pumpkins are each individual hot foil plates.
- this set includes both the three hot foil pumpkins as well as the three matching coordinating Metal Craft dies, to easily cut out your beautiful pumpkin images.
- High-quality hot foil embossing set proudly manufactured in the USA
- This hot foil set coordinates with our “Harvest Blessings/ Halloween collection” and would look great on our new interactive stair case die sets or inside our older A7 interactive book pop up cards.
- Just pick your favorite card stock and your favorite foil color and enjoy the gorgeous details you can only achieve with hot foiling
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
From this Collection