A7 Storefront Gingerbread House Add-On Metal Craft Die
36 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die, the Gingerbread House/ Bakery Add-on, was designed to coordinate with the A7 Storefront Pop Up Card, that launched in March 2022 as well as with our A7 Barn Pop up Card die set that launched in August 2022. The storefront pop up card basically creates a pop up Gingerbread House or a Bakery that can be decorated in different ways. The Gingerbread House Add On transforms the A7 storefront or your pop up barn die set into a fun Gingerbread House or a cute Bakery, perfect for Christmas cards, kids birthday cards or even welcome baby cards. Included in the set are various gingerbread essentials, including an icy window, a cute gingerbread window, an adorable gingerbread door, candy canes, a lollipop, gum drops, a gingerbread character, a tiny layered Christmas tree for the front door, and cute icing garlands to decorate the roof line as well as the word “bakery” for the roof. Use our rubberband activated pop up mechanism (not included in this die set here) in your house or barn to have your Gingerbread House/ Bakery scene pop straight out of the recipients envelope.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.