A7 Pop Up Box Gift Card Craft Die
20 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is an interactive add on feature for the A7 pop up box die, which (when installed at the back of an A7 box card) will make the card even more special. This is a truly fun and interactive add on to make it possible to add a standard sized gift card to your card or to use the gift card pouch as a holder for your personal notes and messages. Oversized gift cards do not fit. The opening fits a gift card with measurements like a traditional credit card.
- You will receive one pre-scored gift card holder
- Bonus: one word die that reads “Enjoy”
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- To assemble the Gift card holder, fold the score lines, attach strong double-sided adhesive to all tabs on the right, left and bottom of gift card holder. Ensure that you don’t add adhesive anywhere else except for the tabs. Glue the tabs onto the back of your A7 card with the opening to the top and insert your gift card or personal message. We strongly recommend that you watch our detailed tutorial on YouTube to learn how to attach your gift card holder.
- Please note: Use very strong double sided adhesive to connect the gift card to your A7 box. This holder may hold a heavier gift card and it must be well adhered. To make your Pop up box and your gift card holder strong and long lasting, we recommend 100lb to 110lb card-stock.
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed pop up box gift card installation instructions, please feel free to watch our detailed video on youtube.