Christmas Postcards and Tags Coordinating Metal Craft Die
85 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die is the matching/ coordinating die for our 6x8 stamp set called Christmas Postcards and Tags (sold separately). Every image including all of the sentiments within the stamp set have a matching die, which leaves a narrow and clean look white edge around your stamped images/ sentiments. The little tag shapes also cut out the little ribbon holes on top of the tags.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.