A7 Pop Up Stand Craft Metal Die Set
40 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is a very cool new pop up design by Scrappy Tails. This stand has a rubber band feature build in that allows this stand to fold flat in an envelope and pop into a standing pop up display once the recipient removes it from the mailing envelope. The hidden mechanism helps it pop up and stand up. We all love to receive cards and sometimes our cards are just not standing upright and end up hidden in a drawer, hopefully with this little stand some of our masterpieces will be displayed for a long time. We designed this die specifically to pop up our intricate large “A7 layering butterfly add-on” to create both a card and a home decor piece, but it can also be used to pop up other symmetrical die cut images that you may already have in your stash. Scrappy Tails will bring out some additional dies throughout the next few collections to be displayed on this stand as well. To learn how to create and craft with our new A7 pop up stand die, we recommend to check out our YouTube channel tutorials and coordinating blog posts on our website here. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.