Bird Cage Craft Metal Die Set
49 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is a beautiful traditional bird cage and an awesome backdrop for our new layering spring bird set or our new layering blue Jay bird, as well as our fun layering tropical birds from last year (like the parrot or the cockatoo). Use your favorite metallic card stock or mirror finish or other specialty papers to create a gorgeous cage. The bird cage is substantial enough as a gorgeous center piece on an A7 sized card as it is a pretty substantial die. Use foam tape or multiple layers of die cut cages to create dimension that allows to display a stamped or die cut bird behind the cage. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.