PREORDER - Ships 12/09 A7 Bird House Pop Up Card Craft Metal Die Set
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This product has been very popular and is now on a confirmed preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship this item to you on or around 12/09, uf your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around 12/09.
This Metal Craft die set includes the new A7 birdhouse pop up card, that folds completely flat in an A7 envelope for easy mailing. This die set includes the large bird house with its double roof structure. There are many detailed dies included that build the 3D bird house base, the cute little openings to hide a cute bird’s nest behind the different decorative elements for the holes. We are also including a decorative wood grain element to finish off the bird house. This house can be glued together as a permanent home decor piece or be mailed off as a card, that easily fold flat. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies, including our spring bird dies, the Blue Jay die and the “birds and blooms” designer stamp sets or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.