PREORDER - Ships 12/09 Layering Blue Jay Craft Metal Die Set
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now on preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship this item for you on or around December 9th, 2023. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around December 9th, 2023.
This Metal Craft die set includes the new layering Blue Jay by Scrappy Tails. This bird comes in many detailed layers and is incredibly lifelike once paper pieced together. Depending on your level of detail and certain die omissions and different color palettes, the Blue Jay can easily be turned into a woodpecker as well. The bird is a substantial size and a gorgeous center piece on an A2 sized card. Also included is a beautiful flowering tree branch with several little flower blossoms. The branch is similar to a blooming cherry tree branch. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies, including our new A7 sized bird house pop up card die, the bird cage and the “birds and blooms” designer stamp sets or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.