Spring Wreath Craft Metal Die Set
25 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Spring Wreath Metal Craft Die set is one of the largest stand alone die sets ever designed by Scrappy Tails, which is not a pop up or interactive die. You will receive a gorgeously designed, incredibly intricate floral wreath die complete with gorgeous leaves, florals, roses, branches and so much beautiful detail. You can layer your wreath onto a solid matching backdrop and then we are including so many layering pieces to help you in creating the most amazing spring wreath ever. Every single flower, branch and leave can be cut individually to create dimension, height and detail including gorgeous shadow effects. Use different card stocks, specialty papers or color the die cuts in with your favorite mediums, then use glitters, flocks, gems, pearls, sequins, pigment powders etc to add shine, sparkle and shimmer. Use our new hot foil butterfly sets or our stamped butterflies and newest sentiments to make beautiful spring and Mother’s Day cards. The wreath is substantial and would look amazing on large square shaped greeting cards.. you can also create wreath shaped cards as well. This die is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.