Layering Spring Birds Craft Metal Die Set
48 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes the new layering Spring Birds by Scrappy Tails. This spring bird set comes in many detailed layers and creates two very pretty little spring birds. They are fun to assemble and look incredibly lifelike once paper pieced together. Depending on your level of detail and certain die omissions and different color palettes, these little spring birds could be a number of different bird species as well. The birds are smaller, but if used as a cute little duo are still substantial enough as a gorgeous center piece on an A2 sized card. Mix and match these little guys with our Layering Christmas cardinals to create a beautiful bird lovers card. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies, including our new A7 sized bird house pop up card die, the bird cage and the “birds and blooms” designer stamp sets or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.