Cute Bat with Jack O’Lantern Metal Craft Die
16 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is a super cute, kid friendly bat image. The adorable bat has the sweetest eyes and the cutest smile. She is flying and holding a Jack O ‘Lantern full of candy in its claws. The image is perfect for Halloween card making, especially for scene building and for accessorizing your favorite pop up cards with awesome Halloween images. This is definitely a must own and a great stash builder, just fun and super sweet. The image is sure to put a big smile on your card recipient’s face. There are a few layering pieces, but this little bat will assemble and come together quick and easily. It is a generously sized image that will completely fill an A2 card front, but will also be an impressive centerpiece on an A7 sized card.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.