Flat Two Layer Snowflake Ornament Craft Die
39 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This product includes a 2D flat snowflake design. You will receive an intricate layered symmetrical snowflake as well as a slightly larger shadow layer. The snowflake is about 3 inches square. At this price point, this is a great stash builder and a must have basic that you will pull out to work with for years to come. We love some basic Dies that are designed to be versatile “work horses”. This snowflake can make a quick shaped note card, be a quick tag, an easy 2d ornament, be added as a blinged up focal point on the front of an A2 card, stenciled through for a fast background or layered and glued back to back for a full 360 degree ornament. This little star works in our ornament base and when glued back to back can become a quite detailed and fully assembled 360 snowflake as well. Then please don’t forget to bring out your favorite Scrappy Tails Crafts embellishments and use your flat back craft pearls, sequins and craft rhinestones for added bling and dazzle. This die set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.