Layering Christmas Truck Craft Die
33 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes a fun and whimsical, old fashioned Christmas truck, complete with a little Christmas tree on the back. It coordinates beautifully with our Snow & Winter Tree Add-on for our new A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card (sold separately). This layering truck is nice sized and includes all the layers and details to create a cool Christmas truck. This is an awesome truck die that demands attention on any A2 or A7 sized card as the main focal point or as a topper to our new pumpkin pop up card lid. These trucks are awesome for more masculine cards or perfect for a “home for the holidays card” Consider to cut your truck in a traditional Christmas red for the holidays or match it to the recipient’s favorite truck color. All details are included and it is a very cool die set. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.